- Task force on marriage age submits report to PMO (TH) It contained “concrete suggestions on all aspects”, says source
- SC directive on quota in promotions (TH) A three-judge Bench led by Chief Justice Sharad A. Bobde said the issues raised by States are not common
- Experts to be assigned to review State labour laws (TH) They will check if these are in sync with the Centre’s codes
- CVC presses for expeditious disposal of vigilance cases (TH) Undue delay causing undue advantage or harassment to charged officials
- National Education Policy (NEP) 2020: Implementation Plan for School Education (PIB) The National Education Policy, 2020 is the third in the series of National Education Policies (1968 and 1986 modified in 1992) in India and is the first education policy of the 21st century. NEP 2020 covers wider spectrum of school education from pre-primary to senior secondary.
- Explained: Balance sheet of a bad bank (IE) As the problem of non-performing assets persists in a sector stressed by the pandemic, the RBI Governor has agreed to look at a proposal for creating a bad bank. What are the arguments for and against the concept?