GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related
- SC relief for scribe, lawyers in UAPA case
- School enrolment fell during pandemic: ASER study
- Privilege motion against CBI, ED in WB
- Duty should be the only mantra, says PM
- Congress deviated from Nehruvian Secularism
- Rural road schemes get more time
- Cabinet nod for mobile services in 7,287 villages
- Transfer as punishment
- The path to righting historical wrongs
GS2: International Relations & Health
- India to hold first 2+2 with Russia on December 6
- Taliban appeal to U.S. to release Afghan assets
- Maldives rejects ‘India out’ campaign
- Reading the forecast from China’s sixth plenum
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- Delhi air: bureaucracy’s ‘inertia’ irks SC
- India refutes allegations on ‘weakening’ Glasgow pact
- All closed doors of military are being opened for women
- Financial bids for six CPSEs to be invited by January: DIPAM
- Cannot rely on imports for essentials: FM
- SEBI unveils investor charter
- More a private sector primer than health-care pathway
- Wide fault lines within the Global Climate Risk Index
GS1: History and Art and Culture
- Revamp at puri temple: Heritage corridor with trees, seating areas.
- Coming up across the country, 10 Tribal Museum
- Alexander and Chandragupta Maurya: a short history of war, empire, and greatness
GS2: Polity and Governance
- Day after the ordinance, the ED chief got a year extension.
- Focus on Tribal, LWE hit area as cabinet okays rural connectivity boost.
- EC releases training modules on poll planning, Political financing
- Covid impact on learning
- Campus, CAA crackdown flagged as ‘salient conflicts’: Facebook memos
- We are not enemy
GS2: International Relations and Health
- Pak passes law to give Jadhav review option, Delhi believes not enough, ‘nothing new’.
- China to Pak: Create enabling conditions for CPEC investors
- US designates Pakistan china as countries of particular concerns
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- Unfairly blamed for diluting COP26 coal reference India.
- As wait get longer for PPP funds, Rlys fall back on direct funding for station redevelopment project
- As new rules kick in NBFC bad loans may rise 300bps.
- Crypto opportunity
- Left out of digital future
- Problem in the air
- The promise of the new quad