- Why and how of a creating a district The Punjab CM had announced the the creation of a new district of Malerkotla.
- West Bengal government decides to set up a Legislative Council The West Bengal government will set up a Legislative Council (Vidhan Parishad), as per a decision taken up at the Cabinet meeting
- Children impacted by Covid-19 Pandemic being provided Tele Counselling through SAMVEDNA With an objective of providing psychological first-aid and emotional support to children affected during COVID-19 Pandemic, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR)is providing Tele-Counselling to children through SAMVEDNA(Sensitizing Action on Mental Health Vulnerability through Emotional Development and Necessary Acceptance)
GS2: International Relations
- The Biden push-button to West Asia’s diplomatic resets Unprecedented interactions among the major powers are leading to a significant diplomatic churn in the region
- Wolf warriors in the subcontinent As Beijing becomes ever more assertive in South Asia, the costs of relying on China are likely to become more apparent
- Is India’s Palestine policy evolving? While refusing to toe the Israeli line on the conflict, India’s comments also point to its evolving position on the larger Israel-Palestine issue.
GS3: Science and Tech
- Innovative low cost charging infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of EVs / Indian Standards for Low-cost AC charging point (LAC) to be released The government on Wednesday said Indian Standards for low-cost AC charging point for electric vehicles (EVs) will be released within the next two months with target prices starting as low as Rs 3,500 for a charging unit.
- Walk the talk on TRIPS waiver The government should offer Covaxin’s technology to domestic pharmaceutical companies and foreign corporations