- Appropriation Bill gets the nod of Lok Sabha(TH) Harsh Vardhan lists steps taken to improve the healthcare infrastructure
- Re-evaluating inflation targeting(TH) The evidence and trends for inflation in India go against the benefits claimed for the policy
- Looking beyond privatisation(TH) Placing PSBs in the hands of private players is not a panacea for India’s banking sector woes
GS3: MSP related issues
- Procurement and payment: How, why Maharashtra’s online system works(IE) The sharing of land records and making online payments directly into farmers’ bank accounts is not new. How does the system work in Maharashtra?
GS3: Science and Tech
- New technology for High Electron Mobility Transistor will make India self-reliant in power transistor technology(PIB) Power electronic systems demand high blocking voltage in OFF-state and high current in ON-state for efficient switching performance.
- Artificial photosynthesis to provide solutions for carbon capture and conversion(PIB) Scientists have found a method to mimic nature’s own process of reducing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, namely photosynthesis, to capture excess carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. This artificial photosynthesis (AP) harnesses solar energy and converts the captured carbon dioxide to carbon monoxide (CO), which can be used as a fuel for internal combustion engines.