GS2: Polity & Governance
GS2: International Relations
- China questions India’s missile project
- AUKUS seeks to reshape Indo-Pacific ties
- Russia-led bloc to hold military drills on Afghanistan border
- Australia, U.K., U.S. pact will undermine regional peace
- Two democracies and their vigilante problem
- Three is company
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security
- Govt. sets up ‘bad bank’ to clear the NPA mess
- 15 projects in pipeline to decongest Delhi roads
- Hike in sugarcane prices insufficient, says Hooda
- Packed agenda for GST Council today
- Tariff increase crucial for telcos’ survival: analysts
- NFRA needs to have standalone legislation
- Delaying the inevitable
- E-Shram needs some hard work to get going
- Building a resilient economy
- UN: World likely to miss climate targets despite pause in emission.
- 1400 dolphins killed in Faroe Islands, upsetting even hunting supporters.
GS3: Economy & Security & Science and Technology
- Extinct shark species discovered in Rajasthan.
- What’s good about a band bank?
- Dues via equity defining non-telecom revenues, Guidelines likely in 2 weeks.
- Small town India makes most of equity rally, invests big in MF
- Taking the call.
- How not to deal with a downturn.