GS1: Population related issues
- ‘Census interim data by 2024’(TH)Provisional results in financial year 2023-24, parliamentary panel told
- Rajya Sabha passes MTP Bill(TH) Opposition’s demand for detailed scrutiny by a Parliamentary Select Committee defeated by voice vote
- Bridging the gap(TH) Govt. should sponsor preparatory plans to help fill faculty posts in Central institutions
- Anti-defection law: when a nominated MP loses Rajya Sabha membership(IE) What is the anti-defection law because of which Dasgupta had to resign after being chosen as an election candidate?
GS2: International Relations
- U.K. turns to Indo-Pacific in post-Brexit foreign policy(TH) Britain wants to expand its influence among countries in the Indo-Pacific region to try to moderate China’s global dominance
- India-Finland Virtual Summit Finland's leading role in clean and green technologies, and the potential for Finnish companies to partner India's drive towards sustainable development. In this context, he suggested enhanced cooperation in the areas like renewable and bio-energy, sustainability, edu-tech, pharma and digitization.
GS3: Science and Tech
- ‘Post-vaccine blood clots a form of rare cerebral thrombosis’(TH) Scientists at the Germany-based Paul-Ehrlich-Institut report that the blood clots observed in some of those vaccinated are a “special form of very rare disease.
- Responsible AI — the need for ethical guard rails(TH) Without adequate safeguards, AI can widen social and economic schisms, leading to discriminatory outcomes
- Natural Farming System Bhartiya Prakritik Krishi Padhati (BPKP), is introduced as a sub scheme of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) since 2020-21 for the promotion of traditional indigenous practices including natural farming.