GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes issues
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
- TB deaths up in pandemic: WHO
- Bhutan, China sign MoU for 3-step process to expedite boundary talks
- Vigilance, vaccination and endemic COVID-19
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- Aim is to make India a military power on its own strength: PM
- Hunger Index: poor ranking devoid of ground reality and facts, says Govt.
- Fall in stubble burning incidents in Punjab & Haryana, says panel
- U.S.-India ministerial dialogue adds focus on climate finance
- India showing signs of steady economic recovery, says FM
- Rooftop solar: ‘India most cost-effective’
- Tackling terror
- Fast forward
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issues
- Shillong’s Dalit Sikhs, an old land dispute, and a relocation proposed and opposed.
- Securing the states
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security Issues
- Connecting ministries for infrastructure projects
- Fuel supply for captive mines: 2 NTPC plants get excess total of Talabira II-III
- Settlement orders: SEBI forms high powered advisory panel.
- State Siri and You
- Weakening the forest shield