GS2: Polity and Governance, Social Issues & Schemes related
- U.P. accepts SC proposal for probe by ex-judge
- Now, autopsy can be done after sunset
- PM reaches out to tribal people, unveils schemes
- Centre amends rules to clear tenure extension
- Ordinances disrespect SC order
- Will examine validity of special courts for MPs, MLAs, says SC
- Exception to the rule
GS2: International Relations & Health
- Biden to discuss ‘guardrails’ for U.S. and China, with Xi: official
- Iran invites UN nuclear body chief to Tehran for talks
- The EU’s role in the Indo-Pacific
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology
- Centre to disburse ₹95,082 cr. to States to sustain recovery
- Bid to get heritage status for jackfruit tree
- In Jhansi event, PM to hand over indigenous LCH to IAF
- Urban factors, not farm fires, cause of pollution
- Will talk with States to curb pollution: Centre
- ICMR moots change in cattle rearing practices, shift from coal
- WPI inflation quickens to 12.5%
- India better positioned to face external shocks: Patra
- India coffee output hit by rains
- Pegasus inquiry must reverse the ‘chilling effect’
- Batting for an important yet misunderstood species
- The debacle of demonetisation
GS2: Polity and Governance
- SC must intervene, says petitioner behind the reforms in selection of CBI chief.
- 20% of unorganised workers registered.
- 1888 custodial deaths in 20 years, only 26 policemen convicted.
- At tribal meet PM accuses opposition neglect cites change in forest laws.
- The PM lay foundation stone of the Jhansi Bharat Dynamic plant on November 19.
- Govt. notifies Madras HC chief justice’s transfer; to head Meghalaya HC
- Taming the agency
GS2: International Relations and Health
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- Probe gathers pace, IT notices sent to Indians NRIs in pandora.
- Where how inflation hits
- Bariatric surgery may lower risk of severe liver disease: Study
- What is behind the recent startup rush?
- Nov tax devolution to states front loaded for capex push.
- House panel meet crypto industry: Balancing regulation innovation in focus
- Oct: Costlier crude pushes up wholesale inflation to 5 month high.
- IP right waivers on Covid essentials: govt engaging EU, others ahead of WTO meet.
- Risk of faster policy normalisation
- How buyback using retro tax refund helps Cairn
- Climate of inequality
- Glashow Cop out
- Path to the digital rupee