GS2 : Polity
- Bill to define Delhi L-G’s powers moved in LS MHA seeks to amend 1991 Act, curb powers of elected Assembly
- The limits of POCSO A recent judgment highlights the need to reconsider POCSO’s absolutist approach to adolescent sexuality needs
- Poll position(GS-2) Supreme Court has boosted independence of SECs in holding local body elections
GS2: Education related issues
- Haryana, T.N. institutes get national importance tag (GS-2) Govt. allays MPs’ fears over implementation of reservation policy in them
GS2: International Relations
- Quad and a strategic update Beijing has emerged as the biggest challenge to New Delhi, and the US is increasingly becoming the part of the answer. India’s membership of the Quad is a response to such geopolitics.
GS3: Agriculture related issues
- Fields of Crisis To solve India’s deep agrarian crisis, more public investment and government support are needed, not the new farm laws
- SC bats for Great Indian Bustard Suggests underground cables to prevent bird deaths due to collision with power lines
- MISSION SAGAR IV INS JALASHWA AT ANJOUAN (COMOROS) (PIB) Mission Sagar’, builds on the excellent relations existing between the two countries and deployment also resonates the vision of our Prime Minister of Security and Growth for All in the Region ‘SAGAR’ and highlights the importance accorded by India to relations with the countries of the IOR. The operation is being progressed in close coordination with the Ministries of External Affairs, and other agencies of the Government of India.
- Manufacturing of tribal products and skill upgradation of tribal artisans under instructional support for development and marketing of tribal product/produce(PIB) The Ministry of Tribal Affairs is implementing a scheme 'Institutional Support for Development and Marketing of Tribal Product/Produce' wherein Grants-in-aid are provided to State Tribal Development Cooperative Corporations (STDCCs) and Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Ltd. (TRIFED).
- World Consumer Rights Day 2021 observed (PIB) Informing about the eDaakhil portal of DoCA , the Secretary said Government of India through NIC has launched the E-daakhil portal. The portal simplifies filing of complaints by consumers. Consumer can file complaint online from anywhere for the redressal of their complaints. So far 17 States and NCDRC have adopted the e-daakhil portal and it is available at 449 locations. 13,944 users have registered on eDaakhil portal. 933 fresh consumer complaints have been filed using e Daakhil and 5,486 existing cases have migrated e Daakhil.