- Law and disorder (TH) Several inadequacies in the justice delivery system lie hidden as disproportionate attention is given to the Supreme Court
- SC collegium moots transfer of HC judges (TH) The Supreme Court collegium has recommended transfer of judges of several high courts
- More takers for private healthcare under PMJAY (TH) Patients seeking care at private hospitals tend to be older and a larger share consist of males
GS2: International Relations
- Explained: What is the S-400 deal? Why is India cautious as the US sanctions Turkey? (IE) While India has got a waiver from the outgoing Trump administration on the S-400 air defence system, Delhi hopes that the incoming Biden administration would not work towards reversing the decision.
- Explained: Punjab, beyond paddy & wheat (IE) The farmer protests have led to questions being raised on the extensive cultivation of paddy and wheat, especially in Punjab. How much of these crops is grown, and what are the options for diversification?
- "India Post Payments Bank launches its digital payments’ services ‘DakPay’, aims to Transform Banking Experience at the last mile (PIB)" DakPay is not just a digital payment app but a suite of digital financial and assisted banking services provided by India Post & IPPB through the trusted Postal (‘Dak’) network across the nation to cater to the financial needs (‘Pay’) of various sections of the society – be it sending money to the loved ones (Domestic Money Transfers – DMT), Scan QR code and make payment for services/merchants digitally (Virtual debit card & with UPI), enabling cashless ecosystem through biometrics, providing interoperable banking services to the customers of ANY BANK (AePS) and Utility Bill Payment services.