GS2: Welfare Schemes for Vulnerable Sections of the population
- Institutions, caste and the vital cog of trust(TH)The findings based on the IHDS on castes and their trust in State governments, the judiciary and the police are revealing
- It’s time to enact a Siras Act(TH) It would do justice to those convicted in the LGBTQ+ community, including Ramchandra Siras
- ‘India’s public debt level among highest in emerging economies’(TH) Debt affordability among weakest alongside Ghana: Moody’s
- Twin troubles(TH) Inflation should not be allowed to undermine purchasing power, overall economic stability
- Community Mental-Health Digital platform MANAS launched by the Principal Scientific Adviser(PIB) The Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India Prof. K VijayRaghavan virtually launched the “MANAS” App to promote wellbeing across age groups. MANAS which stands for Mental Health and Normalcy Augmentation System was endorsed as a national program by the Prime Minister’s Science, Technology, and Innovation Advisory Council (PM-STIAC).