GS2: Polity & Governance
- SC to pass interim orders in Pegasus case
- Govt. curbs funding for 10 climate change, child labour NGOs
- SC calls for reforms in grounds for divorce
- In Manipur, a case for asymmetric federalism
- Archakas of all hues
GS2: International Relations
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security
- India, U.S. to tie up on green energy
- Cong. questions CONCOR divestment
- SC upholds refund of unutilised ITC
- NCLT can’t allow tweaks in a successful resolution plan: SC
- Don’t let judicial delays fail IBC
- Return to fiscal rectitude a must: Singh
- Climate change could cause 216 mn to migrate: World Bank
- Israeli firm unveils armed robot to patrol borders
- Few takers for J&K domicile offers, govt. extend deadlines, send team to camp to register.
- Assam Foreigners’ Tribunal
- Rethink exclusion of patients suicide from covid death data: SC to Centre.
GS3: Economy & Security
- India to hold biennial defence dialogue with African nations.
- Govt. move on edible oil prices: Why now
- T+1 settlement system: how it works and how it will help investors.
- Telcos players object to revised the locally sourced product policy.