GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes issues
- Punjab unhappy after Centre enhances powers of BSF
- ‘100 new Sainik Schools will admit students from 2022-23’
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
- India rejects China’s opposition to Venkaiah’s Arunachal trip
- India, Iran discuss ways to fight drug trafficking from Afghanistan
- ‘Give jabs to children who need it most’
- Taliban warn U.S., EU of refugee influx if the sanctions continue
- Global war on terror grinds along
- Aiding Afghans
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- Proposed policy may cut Alwar, Panipat, parts of Muzaffarnagar from NCR
- ‘Gati Shakti’ will boost infra projects: PM
- India’s trade with China set to exceed $100 billion in 2021
- Aluminium industry rings alarm bells over coal shortage
- A portrait of the Nobel masters of ‘metrics’
- Beguiling base
- Deconstructing climate finance
- Sowing better to eat better
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issues
- BSF area expanded, Punjab, Bengal call it intrusion on rights
- Abortion allowed till 24 weeks of pregnancy in special cases.
- Beneficiary & Citizens
- Super and Queer
- The handout myth
GS2: Health Issues
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security Issues
- Centre starts talks for new IT law, looks at stalking on social media.
- Household-level asset ownership: just 3% in India, Delhi on top.
- To rationalise logistics costs, an infra master plan was launched.