GS2: Polity & Governance
- Youth should be aware of social realities and challenges: CJI.
- Delhi HC questions Bengal’s handling of transfer requests.
- Nursing syllabus gets a major revamp
- NEERI transfers RT-PCR tech to MSME Ministry
GS2: International Relations & Education
- FBI releases document on 9/11 attacks
- Iran to allow nuclear surveillance
- Pope Francis calls for ‘openness’ after meeting Hungary’s Orban.
- A selective nuclear policy
- LCA-Mk2 to roll out next year, first flight in 2023, says scientist.
- NCLT, ITAT get new members
- What the Q1 GDP numbers say?
- In Punjab class 5, question paper tests students about the government. welfare schemes.
- Vivekanand advocated secularism, religion for common good, Says CJI
- IIT plus
GS2: International Relations
- India acknowledges: Taliban hold position of power, authority.
- Taliban say women can study in gender-segregated universities.
- UK ditches plan for vaccine passports.
GS3: Economy & Environment & Science and technology
- Goa pulled up mining notification without SC nod.
- New tech based on CRISPR to control the growth of mosquitoes.
- Big tech recasts ‘wearables’: Privacy concerns may draw regulatory glare.
- How container crunch is sinking International trade?
- An Aatmanirbharata Challenge
- It's still uphill