GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes issues
- PM slams ‘selective’ reading of rights issues
- MHA begins talks with Gorkha leaders, West Bengal Govt.
- PhD requirement postponed till 2023
- Anticipatory bail can be set aside: SC
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
- Expert panel clears Covaxin for emergency use in 2-18 age group
- Modi for ‘humanitarian help’ to Afghanistan
- Malabar exercise could expand: U.S. Admiral
- France unveils $35 bn revival plan
- Do not breathe easy on the silicosis prevention policy
- The sanctions cloud over India-U.S. ties
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- Retail inflation falls to 4.35%; industrial output growth up
- Govt. nod for fertilizer subsidy
- Govt. announces plastic waste recycling targets
- China launches biodiversity fund
- Seas will rise for centuries to come
- IMF pegs India growth at 9.5%, urges lower debt-to-GDP ratio
- RBI bars Srei auditor Haribhakti for two years
- Bioethanol can be reliable aviation fuel
- Taking the lid off illicit financial flows
- Free power at a big price
- Boost tourism through disruption
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issues
- Selective outrage violation of Human rights, hurt country: PM
- Centre must have reasonable discretion to choose its officers
GS2: Health Issues
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security Issues
- India needs 5630 GW solar capacity by 2070 for net zero emissions: Study.
- Why govt. proposes to redefine forests and the concerns this raises.
- Cabinet nod to phase 2 of swachh bharat mission, AMRUT.
- Experts object to the move to seek the state's view on the GE crop plan.
- The EoDB ranking controversy
- PowerMin allows utilities to import 10% coal to ease supply issues.
- Growth first
- Powering the discoms