GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes issues
- Over 2 lakh RTI pleas pending
- NGT need not ‘wait for Godot’ to save environment, says SC
- Killing of minorities a threat to democratic fabric of India: NHRC
- The next step is a constitutional right to health
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
- India, China commander talks end in impasse
- HK’s largest pro-democracy party shuns ‘patriot only’ poll
- Dangerous deadlock
- Modi to attend G20 virtual meeting on Afghanistan
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- U.K. asks India to update climate goals
- Nobel for research on wages, jobs
- ‘Ebbing COVID wave, pace of jabs aiding economic recovery’
- ‘DoT, TRAI working on optimal use of spectrum’
- ‘OneWeb likely to use ISRO’s platforms for 2022 launches’
- ‘India invited to become full-time IEA member’
- The ‘yes or a no’ the Court must ask about Pegasus
- Limits to accommodation
- Protecting India’s natural laboratories
- Tackling the climate crisis
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issues
- Central committee set to review daily cooking cost of mid-day meals.
- Plea in HC to quash Goa Cabinet move allowing mineral transportation.
- Why Rajasthan’s marriage registration bill has kicked up a storm.
- High on overreach
GS2: International Relations and Health Issues
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security Issues
- Public-private partnership breaches the space frontier.
- Clear dues to coal cos: Govt to 4 states with low stock, high thermal capacities.
- Growth impulses transmitted to all sectors; inflationary tendencies transitory
- PM launches Indian Space Association for govt, pvt coordination.
- Re falls to 75.36 against US dollar bond yields at 18 month high.
- India gets the 3rd set of the Swiss bank details.
- Spectre of Shortage
- Paying farmers not to burn crops will work
- Recovery on uneven ground