- PM pays tribute to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule on his birth anniversary His devotion to social reforms will be a source of inspiration for coming generations, added the Prime Minister.
- Centre bans export of Remdesivir Seven Indian companies are producing the injection under voluntary licensing agreement with M/s. Gilead Sciences, USA.
- A case for cash transfers The revival of the NYAY scheme in Congress’s Kerala manifesto is a welcome step
- Goa's advanced antiquities management system (Indian Express) The system that catalogues 83 antiquities at present is aimed at providing quick information about an antiquity linked to the software, saving storage space and ensuring improved preservation of the objects of historical significance.
GS2: Welfare Schemes for Vulnerable Sections
- Union Minister of Education presents AICTE Lilavati Awards 2020 on women empowerment He welcomed the initiative of AICTE for instituting the Lilawati Awards and stressed that such innovative steps shall be great motivation for girls to join higher education. This initiative will pave a path towards equality in education and innovation, for women.
GS2: International Relations
- Enforcing claims India will have to deal with the open challenge the U.S. has posed to its maritime claims
- Vaccine Passports Portable vaccine records are an old idea: Travelers to many parts of the world, children enrolling in school and some health care workers have long had to supply them as proof that they have been vaccinated against diseases.
- Centre to certify shrimp farms Commerce Ministry wants to build confidence in quality, antibiotic-free shrimp products from India for the global market