GS2: International Relations
- India shouldn’t be desperate to recognise the Taliban unless they give us a deal on terror.
- Aus Foreign Minister: QUAD has evolved swiftly and effectively.
- Biden calls Xi as US China ties grow more fraught.
GS3: Economy & Science and technology
- Mining, Power drive factory output to near pre covid level.
- Average debt of farm households up 57% in 5 years.
- HC notice to centre in plea against GM soya cake import.
- Container crunch takes a toll on freight rates, locks empty cases, say exporters.
- WhatsApp offers an end-to-end encryption option for backups.
- Govt. allow disinvested PSUs to set off previous losses.