GS2: Polity and Governance & Schemes issues
- Farmers in east see little hope in stir
- CIC favours disclosure of Bucher files
- Issue white paper on evictions, Assam Government urged
- A lengthening shadow of Tamil nativism
- Throttling the press in J&K
GS2: International Relations & Health issues
- U.S. outlines a softer focus for Quad
- India, China discuss disengagement
- There is consensus over Kalapani: ex-Nepal Minister
- Govt. allows export of Sputnik Light
- Iran makes 20% more enriched uranium
- A ‘Taiwan flashpoint’ in the Indo-Pacific
GS3: Economy & Environment & Security & Science and Technology issues
- Centre rebuts fears of power blackouts
- Death stalks villages in Odisha’s Keonjhar
- New MoD complexes designed to be eco-friendly: architects
- The many questions arising from QES data
GS2: Polity, Governance and Social Issue
- Karnataka anti-gambling law: What’s changed, why it may face legal hurdles.
- How to reimagine nationalism
GS3: Economy & Environment & Internal Security
- Study: Heatwave events are increasing in India, occurring in new regions.
- Enough coal stock, fears of crisis misplaced: Govt
- Cultivation Shift: Telangana to move encroaching farmers away from forests.
- Second phase of Malabar exercise from Oct 12.
- Taxing big tech where it earns profits
- FPI influx in Oct at Rs.1997 cr so far; banking sector posts outflows.
- Working to monetise AI arms soon: DIPAM
- NFRA has no jurisdiction over small medium cos.
- A carbon policy for the farm
- Fixing the tax leak