GS2: Polity & Governance
- Allow spying without nod, says Kerala Bill
- HC rejects man’s plea to return to Afghanistan without paying fine
- Clarify stance in interfaith marriage case
- Byelections to six Rajya Sabha seats on Oct. 4
GS2: Social Justice/Issue & Education
GS2: International Relations & Education
- BRICS seeks ‘inclusive’ intra-Afghan dialogue
- 2+2 meet to discuss Afghanistan
- The fall of Afghanistan, the fallout in West Asia
- The national security discourse is changing
- C-295 induction critical for IAF
- Scindia sets target of 50 more UDAN routes
- More emergency landing strips to be developed
- Railway Board order announces closure of green fuel wing
- Catching up
GS2: International Relations
GS3: Economy & Science and technology
- Waiting for change
- What Chandrayaan-2 has sent
- How token instead of credit card details can make transactions safer.
- Joblessness at 10.3% in Oct-Dec 2020 more women unemployed than men.
- New MRO policy: Royalty charge scrapped.
- Textile PLI to promote MMF, technical segments.