- NITI Aayog to launch Online Dispute Resolution handbook today(Livemint) NITI Aayog has planned to launch a new first-of-its-kind, Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) handbook in India. This new handbook will be launched in association with Agami and Omidyar Network India and with the support of ICICI Bank, Ashoka Innovators for the Public, Trilegal, Dalberg, Dvara, NIPFP.
GS2: International Relations
- Time tests ties (TH) India and Russia must ensure their relationship is not strained by changed reality
- US warship stirs the waters ‘without Indian consent’, Delhi conveys concern(IE) Reacting to the development, the Ministry of External Affairs adhered to the government's stand on not allowing military exercises in its exclusive economic zone without consent and said it has conveyed its concerns to the US government through diplomatic channels.
- Give small savers what is due to them(IE) Instead of the current practice of resetting small savings rates every quarter, government should go back to doing so every year and strengthen the safety net of millions of underprivileged households.
- Falling Crude oil prices and impact of it on fuel price (Indian Express) The fall in international crude prices has reversed a six-month trend of rising auto fuel prices which saw the prices of petrol and diesel hit all-time highs across the country.
GS3: Science and Tech
- Scientists are on verge of discovering a new fundamental force. (Down to Earth ) Scientists are currently analysing data from the second and third runs and a fifth run is being planned. In each of these runs, a beam of muons is sent into a superconducting magnetic storage ring of 50-feet diameter, where the sub atomic particles go around thousands of times at speeds close to that of light.