Updated on 9 October, 2019
Attempt all the questions on a daily basis in a time-bound manner (i.e for 15 Maker – 9 minutes & 10 Marker – 7 Minutes)
Read and Review answers written by your peers. This will bring more dimensions, ideas, and thoughts to your writing skills.
- We would be reviewing your answer on a daily basis subject to certain conditions. Those conditions are as follows:
- Priority in the review process will be provided to the early writers.
- All answers posted by aspirants until 3 PM only, will be reviewed.
- We would review at least the top 10 answers of the day (as per timing, not quality).
- Aspirants are requested to peer review their answers as much as possible. Looking at each other answers would provide you an idea of how others are writing and also it will help in improvement.
- It is being said that PMO has become an over-grown, over-arching, all-powerful organization, which is a grave threat to the Parliamentary democracy and hence subverts. Comment
- Article 72 is “absolute and cannot be fettered by any statutory provisions” in light of this statement .Briefly explain the Pardoning power of president.
- Why Cabinet Committees are formed? Briefly explain the role of Cabinet Committee on Security?
- What are e-cigarettes and how do they work? Why did the govt ban them?
- What is meant by Indian Ocean dipole? Examine its effect on Indian monsoon.
- What are the salient features of the new consumer protection bill 2019? To what extent the consumer protection bill 2019 can safeguard the rights of the consumer?