Updated on 8 October, 2019
Attempt all the questions on a daily basis in a time-bound manner (i.e for 15 Maker – 9 minutes & 10 Marker – 7 Minutes)
Read and Review answers written by your peers. This will bring more dimensions, ideas, and thoughts to your writing skills.
- We would be reviewing your answer on a daily basis subject to certain conditions. Those conditions are as follows:
- Priority in the review process will be provided to the early writers.
- All answers posted by aspirants until 3 PM only, will be reviewed.
- We would review at least the top 10 answers of the day (as per timing, not quality).
- Aspirants are requested to peer review their answers as much as possible. Looking at each other answers would provide you an idea of how others are writing and also it will help in improvement.
- Bifurcation of Jammu and Kashmir has led to nine union territories in the country. In this context enumerate the differences between UT and states and also state reasons for the creation of UT’s in India.
- Amazon rainforest is a universal treasure. Elucidate
- Besides the directive contained in part IV, there are certain other directives addressed to the state in other parts of the constitution. What are they?
- How far the inter-state river water disputes (amendment) bill, 2019 will help in adjudication of disputes relating to waters of inter-state rivers and river valleys. Analyse
- Though the federal principle is dominant in our constitution and that principle is one of its basic features, but it is equally true that federalism under the Indian constitution leans in favour of a strong centre, a feature that militates against the concept of strong federalism.
- Are GI tags helping India’s exports? Discuss.