Updated on 7 October, 2019
Attempt all the questions on a daily basis in a time-bound manner (i.e for 15 Maker – 9 minutes & 10 Marker – 7 Minutes)
Read and Review answers written by your peers. This will bring more dimensions, ideas, and thoughts to your writing skills.
Q1. The Preamble to the Constitution is aimed to embody the fundamental values and the philosophy on which the Constitution is based. Elucidate. (250 words) Q2. What is right to life and personal liberty? How have the courts expanded its meaning in recent years? (250 words) Q3. What is the importance of Right to Constitutional Remedies? (150 words) Q4. How FAME 2 scheme aims to promote the use of electric vehicles in India. Illustrate Q5. Despite the push for renewable energy, the country will require coal-based generation for stability.Discuss. What are the measures taken in this regard? Q6. Criticaly discuss the objective behind the government ordinance to reduce the corporate tax rate for domestic firms and new manufacturing units.
- We would be reviewing your answer on a daily basis subject to certain conditions. Those conditions are as follows:
- Priority in the review process will be provided to the early writers.
- All answers posted by aspirants until 3 PM only, will be reviewed.
- We would review at least the top 10 answers of the day (as per timing, not quality).
- Aspirants are requested to peer review their answers as much as possible. Looking at each other answers would provide you an idea of how others are writing and also it will help in improvement.