Updated on 14 November, 2019
Attempt all the questions on a daily basis in a time-bound manner (i.e for 15 Maker – 9 minutes & 10 Marker – 7 Minutes)
Read and Review answers written by your peers. This will bring more dimensions, ideas, and thoughts to your writing skills.
- We would be reviewing your answer on a daily basis subject to certain conditions. Those conditions are as follows:
- Priority in the review process will be provided to the early writers.
- All answers posted by aspirants until 3 PM only, will be reviewed.
- We would review at least the top 10 answers of the day (as per timing, not quality).
- Aspirants are requested to peer review their answers as much as possible. Looking at each other answers would provide you an idea of how others are writing and also it will help in improvement.
- Critically analyze the various emergency provisions in the constitution of India.
- India has been a hub for medical treatment globally. However, its cancer care facilities remain inadequate. Analyze the reasons for this and suggest solutions.
- Evicting street vendors may beautify the city, but it will blot the society. Comment.
- GDP fails to measure the holistic development of the society. Elaborate the statement and suggest solutions to the problem.
- The steel frame of the country is getting rusty. In the light of this statement, analyze the challenges that the Indian Administrative Services face, and suggest reforms.
- BRICS can become the growth engine of the global south. Elucidate.
- What are the challenges in bringing the Supreme Court under the lens of RTI? What reforms must be made to make the court more transparent?