Attempt all the questions on a daily basis in a time-bound manner (i.e for 15 Maker – 9 minutes & 10 Marker – 7 Minutes)
Read and Review answers written by your peers. This will bring more dimensions, ideas, and thoughts to your writing skills.
- We would be reviewing your answer on a daily basis subject to certain conditions. Those conditions are as follows:
- Priority in the review process will be provided to the early writers.
- All answers posted by aspirants until 3 PM only, will be reviewed.
- We would review at least the top 10 answers of the day (as per timing, not quality).
- Aspirants are requested to peer review their answers as much as possible. Looking at each other answers would provide you an idea of how others are writing and also it will help in improvement.
- The functions and powers of the Lieutenant Governors of Delhi and Puducherry are marked by certain differences. Discuss.
- Critically analyse the ‘ Governors’ role in Schedule Five areas”
- Whether the Supreme Court Judgement can settle the political tussle between the Lt. Governor and elected government of Delhi? Examine.
- What do you understand by “Doctrine of harmonious construction”? What are the main principles of this doctrine, stated by Supreme Court? Explain with suitable examples.
- On Independence Day, Government announced its major decision to create the Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) post as a higher level military reform. Discuss briefly the pros and cons of the decision.
- Explain briefly the steps taken by government to improve Physical connectivity in India.