Salient features of the initiative
- Project Cyber Shikshaa focuses on skilling women engineering graduates in the niche field of Cyber Security.
- Microsoft & Data Security Council of India (DSCI) in association with ISEA of Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY) have launched Project Cyber Shikshaa for skilling women engineering graduates in the niche field of Cyber Security in September 2018.
- As part of this program, C-DAC, NIELIT and other noted training partners are conducting training exclusively for women and making them Industry ready by imparting the requisite technical skills in the domain of Cyber Security.
- The program entails placement assistance for the deserving candidates with the potential recruiters looking to hire for various job roles in Cyber Security.
- The program started with 3 cities initially and is now having footprints across India including successful batches at Srinagar and Silchar(Assam).