Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Media can play a crucial role in checking the spread of communal violence. Comment.
- Unprecedented weather aggravates farmers the most. Examine the strategy to reduce the impact of such events.
- What is the Indian ocean commission, and why is it important for India?
- The banking sector has been under consistent chaos for the last few years. Highlighting some of the reasons for this, examine the impact of such events on the economy, and suggest solutions for the same.
- NGOs need to be better regulated but less controlled. Do you agree? Comment on the legislative changes required to achieve this goal.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing