Updated on 9 January, 2020
- Solar power is important, but it has almost become unviable to sustain solar projects in India. Comment.
- Capital punishments has seen equal support and resistance. Highlight the utility of capital punishment, and examine if it must be continued in India.
- Reducing IMR remains a persistent challenge in India. Mention the reasons and suggest the solutions for it.
- While secularism may work for the west, India needs pluralism. Comment.
- Nobody seems happy with the crop insurance scheme in India. Highlight the issues and suggest solutions to improve it.