Updated on 8 February, 2020
Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Terrorism needs global collaboration efforts. Comment.
- Having air corridors with other countries can have an impact on multiple industries. Comment.
- Child porn has multi-dimensional issues involved. Comment.
- Reducing tax rates must be accompanied by reduced litigation associated. Examine.
- Examine the need for re-coding the Indian Penal Code and Criminal Procedure Code in the light of recent court judgments.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing