Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Examine the need for and constraints in creating a central health data repository in the country.
- Linking Aadhaar with other schemes has manifold impacts. Comment.
- Who was Bina Das? Identify some of the key women who played an important role in the Independence movement.
- Democratic freedom in the country is falling. Do you agree? What can be done to empower it in the country?
- Critically examine the benefits associated with the National Population Register.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.