- What are smog towers and how do they work? Mention some more innovative solutions to fight smog.
Resource: Delhi gets its first smog tower: What is it and how does it work? (IE)
- Explain the impact of the double burden of malnutrition on demographic dividend in India. Examine some solutions to it.
Resource: The double burden of malnutrition: need for urgent policy action (TH)
- Government scheme implementation needs proper auditing. Highlight the role to be played by CAG. Examine the need for better provisions related to third party auditing and social audit.
Resource: 171 hospitals de-listed from PM’s health scheme after fraud (TH)
- The WTO system needs complete overhaul. Comment.
Resource: Why has the U.S. crippled the functioning of the WTO? (TH)
- The dark spots on the streets have become a hub for crimes against women. Highlight the steps taken and a way forward to improve the situation.
Resource: Government of India’s UJALA & Street Lighting National Programme Complete Five Successful years of Illuminating India (PIB)