Updated on 7 February, 2020
Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What is Sagarmala? How can it improve the growth of Indian economy?
- Examine the need for bringing the cooperative banks under the RBI’s purview.
- In the wake of 5G, there is a greater need for the data protection of citizens. Comment.
- Sustainable development has become essential in the wake of climate change. Comment.
- The Speaker's office has been under flay for being biased. Examine the need and suggest possibilities for course correction.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!