Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Examine the utility of cryptocurrencies. What are the challenges associated with them?
- Indian institutes struggle to climb the international rankings. Identify reasons and suggest solutions for the same.
- What are the pressure groups? Identify their role in empowering democracy.
- The worst kind of poverty is the poverty of vision. Examine the statement in light of poor local governance in the country.
- What are dedicated freight corridors, and the challenges that loom around their implementation? Examine the need for and impact on the economy.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing