Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- India’s presence and participation in IMO is not only important, but also essential. Comment.
- What is vulnerability? How can urban planning reduce disaster risk?
- Lack of equipment and infrastructure threatens the armed forces in extreme locations. Mention the need for defence modernisation in the light of the statement.
- Young kids raising arms shows the immense need for pluralism in society. Comment.
- Shortage of doctors is not the only crisis for the medical sector in the country. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!