Updated on 6 December, 2019
- Data protection is akin to protection of fundamental rights. Mention challenges and suggest measures in enabling data protection in India.
Resource: Data protection law closer to reality with cabinet nod (Mint)
- School education needs to go beyond textbooks. Mention the flaws in the education system in India and suggest how New Education Policy can change that.
Resource: Fit India School Rating System launched as part of Fit India Campaign (PIB)
- Explain the evolution of India’s education policy since Independence. Suggest way forward.
Resource: The many structural flaws in India’s higher education system (TH)
- Disaster management must factor-in the role of climate change. Comment on the statement, and explain upon the need for disaster resilient infrastructure in India.
Resource: Climate-related disasters on the uptick (TH)
- Tribal culture can give a significant boost to the tourism programs in the country. Critically comment.
Resource: Union Minister of State for Culture and Tourism (IC), Shri Prahlad Singh Patel participates in the Hornbill festival at Kisama today (PIB)
- There is a need to prevent the MSMEs from becoming dwarfs. Comment.
Resource: ARE MSMEs ADDING TO OUR NPA WOES? (Mint)