Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Examine the importance of teachers’ training in the academic arena of the nation.
- Digital India cannot become a reality without bringing rural India on board. Comment.
- Indian constitution is not a borrowed book, but an amalgamation of the best ideas of the time. Comment.
- With coronavirus knocking on its doors, the country needs to emphasize upon the preventive measures. Comment.
- River linking projects have not become a reality despite efforts since the 19th century. Identify the benefits and challenges related to the implementation of the project. Also suggest a way forward.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing