Updated on 5 February, 2020
Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Why are wetlands important for India and the World?
- What is the SATHI scheme of the Department of Science & Technology? Highlight its importance in the wake of industrial revolution 4.0.
- What are coastal regulation zones, and why is it important to protect them?
- What is cooperative federalism? Examine the importance of decentralization of power ineffective democracy.
- Reverse Osmosis systems present a dual challenge of health versus environment. Discuss the issues created and provide solutions for better water supply in all households.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!