- There is a dire need to reform the political parties in India. Critically comment.
Resource: Election Commission of India to implement “Political Parties Registration Tracking Management System” (PPRTMS) (PIB)
- Indian economy has been marred by financial frauds. Mention the steps taken to improve the situation and suggest more reforms.
Resource: 51 left India, defrauding over ₹17,900 crore (TH)
- Analyse the direct tax code of India. Suggest issues and reforms to address the same.
Resource: "Personal income tax rate cut can revive economy” (Mint)
- E-commerce is the future of shopping, but some sectors need better regulation for selling online. Critically comment.
Resource: Blow to e-pharmacies as govt orders a halt to sales (Mint)
- The clarion of ‘Gareebi Hatao’ has not yet reached rural India completely. Comment.
Resource: INDIA’S RURAL POVERTY HAS SHOT UP (Mint)
- ‘Har Ghar ko Pani’ has multidimensional challenges in implementation but is expected to have multidimensional impact too. Analyse the statement.
Resource: Arsenic and iron in water: 30,000 rural habitations affected, 20,000 in two states (IE)