Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Energy requirements in India need to be a mix of renewables and conventional fuels. Comment.
- Examine the feasibility of state funding of elections in India.
- GDP shall not be a standalone statement of development. Elucidate.
- Crisis is when a true leader emerges. Identify the qualities of an administrator in governance and suggest the reforms that are required in the civil services.
- Highlight the key features of the National Population Policy and examine the need for a new national population policy in the contemporary sense.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.