Updated on 4 January, 2020
- More programs are required on the lines of project tiger in the country. Comment.
- Defection has become a major problem despite having a strong anti-defection law. Suggest the reforms required to improve the situation.
- Hunger and poverty in India stand as one of the major challenges. Highlight the strategy to eliminate them.
- Since criminals are getting smart, the police have to become smarter. Examine the statement through examples.
- While we have reached 100% rural ODF status, we remain far from total cleanliness. Comment on the statement and examine the need for cleanliness in India.