Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What are technical textiles and how can they influence the export sector in India?
- What are forward and backward linkages? Examine their types, and role in doubling the farmers’ income.
- Private trains have the potential of resolving many of the issues with the railways. Critically comment.
- Being a founder member of the ISA, India has an active role to play in the adoption of solar power. Comment.
- Aquaculture has a huge potential, even beyond the coastal areas. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!