Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What is the census, and why is it required? Examine the challenges in successfully conducting a census.
- There is an opportunity in every crisis. Comment on the statement in light of the current COVID-19 situation.
- Examine the importance of impartial nature of the speaker of Lok Sabha.
- Climate Change has pushed for the need to reform India’s energy sector. Examine.
- Child marriage is one of the major social evils that India has to fight. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.