Updated on 31 January, 2020
Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- The abortion bill is a progressive step, but it still has a lot of room for improvement. Comment.
- India’s approach on the Israel-Palestine issue is going to have significant implications. Explain.
- The winding up rules for companies are a progressive step forward. Comment.
- Indian agriculture suffers low productivity due to a variety of reasons. Examine the reasons and the steps taken to improve the agricultural productivity in India.
- Time limit on advance bail violates personal liberty. Comment.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing!