Updated on 31 December, 2019
- Digital payments have the potential to revolutionise the socio-economic framework of India. Comment.
- Foreign investments are like double edged sword, which need to be handled cautiously. Comment.
- “Good Governance” and “minimum government” go hand in hand. Do you agree? Justify your answer with suitable examples.
- Effective fund utilisation remains a key challenge in India. In the light of the statement, examine the need to reform Indian government’s fund utilisation for efficient service delivery.
- What is the need to insure the depositors money in the banks? What are the current provisions, and what are the reforms suggested in the system?