- Growing international stature of India can not only help India in achieving its international goals, but also the domestic achievements.
Resource: ADB, India sign $451 Million Loan to strengthen Power Connectivity in Tamil Nadu (PIB)
- Despite many efforts, Indian institutes have failed to achieve international standards. Critically comment.
Resource: QS Rankings: 8 India universities in Asia top 100, IIT Bombay 34th (IE)
- The focus of the 21st century goes beyond ‘food for all’ to ‘healthy food for all’. Analyze India’s food security programs in light of the statement.
Resource: India’s food basket must be enlarged (TH)
- The focus of jails must be on reformation rather than punishment. Critically comment.
Resource: Should life convicts be denied remission? (TH)
- Air India has become a major issue for the government. It is neither becoming profitable nor is it getting sold. Suggest measures to tackle the problem.
Resource: Once bitten, twice prepared: Air India sale needs better scheduling (Mint)
- Housing for all has a long way to go in India. Elucidate upon the government’s efforts and challenges faced in achieving this goal.
Resource: Affordable housing policy spurs home sales in small towns (Mint)