Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- What are various instruments of monetary policy? Give examples.
- BS-IV vehicles are the need of the hour. Comment.
- Examine the importance of the T3 initiative of the WHO in epidemic control in the country.
- What role can technology play in improving the health infrastructure of India?
- What is the test of proportionality? How is the privacy of Individuals important in the modern sense?
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing