Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Examine the demand to change India’s financial year to January-December rather than the current model.
- Critically examine the PM-AASHA scheme.
- Tribunals must not be allowed to become a parallel judiciary. Comment.
- Discuss the ramifications of NPR on the foreign policy of India.
- Will the recent truce between Afghanistan and Taliban bring peace to the region? Elucidate.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing.