Questions 1 to 3 are of 10 marks each, and questions 4 and 5 are of 15 marks each.
- Critically analyse Donald Trump’s visit to India.
- India needs to have empowered neighbourhoods for boosting our economy. Comment.
- Is there a need for a separate body to look into the administrative affairs of the courts? Give reasons.
- The criminal justice system needs overhauling, but judicial reforms are the key aspects. Comment.
- India and Pakistan need to re-initiate efforts for better relations. Examine the steps to be taken by both countries for this.
Note: In order to imbibe the spirit of punctuality, we strongly recommend you to submit your answers on the same day. Although we will try our best, it may not be possible for us to review the answers submitted after the said date. Keep writing