- India’s energy need will need diverse solutions. Suggest new domains that need to be emphasized upon for meeting the energy requirements of growing India.
Resource: Explained: The methane in coalbeds, and how they can be extracted (IE)
- Secessionist tendencies can be hard to handle. Mention some examples of it from India, and suggest a solution.
Resource: Explained: What is the Bodoland dispute, and who are the NDFB? (IE)
- Primary education in India has failed to deliver the desired outcomes. Explain in the light of ASER reports.
Resource: Helping 10-year-olds to read by 2030 (TH)
- Financial inclusion in India needs to go beyond merely opening bank accounts. Explain.
Resource: A majority of Indians don’t have any health insurance, finds survey (Mint)
- MUDRA was aimed at reviving the economy through entrepreneurship, but it has become another economic nightmare. Critically comment.
Resource: Reserve Bank flags rising bad assets from Mudra loans (THpib)
- The study of Indus valley civilisation illustrates an emphasis on art and craft. Elucidate.
Resource: Climate change pushed Indus Valley migrants west to east: Study (DTE)